Thursday, January 27, 2011

Husker Du or don't...

Okay, after the last post I did about my Husker Du collection, more and more questions came about and I can not help these people, I AM ONE OF THEM!

FIRST, I thought I had thee shit with my "Black Flag" bug sprayer, like a proper old-school poison containing bug killing Black Flag sprayer! Sweet! Then, that big assed autographed Joan Jett framed poster shows up in my dumpster... what the..
fuck man, really?! These are all really good scores, but then this Husker Du record walked into my life.
How do I react?
 like the time I found a MONO press of "Strange Days" at CHEAPO for like $5.60. A MONO COPY! Brown label...!  (I hope someone got fired for that.)

 For those of you not up yo pace.. I got a copy of"METAL CIRCUS" by Husker Du, and, for some reason, side 2 plays side 4 of "ZEN ARCADE"!!!  Who would do this?
especially to me!
At the time of purchase, the sticker on the poly said "The Infamous mispress, plays side 4 of Zen Arcade" INFAMOUS implies that there is more information out there, so where is it! I would like to sign up for this information,
I can not find one shred of information about this fuck-up.
Help me please! Just a link, anything,..      
Now I need HELP! Just type Husker Du in the subject line of mikeqp666@yahoo.com
Or, you can comment on it here on the post for us all to learn something.... bring it!
Explanation please.



husker du or don't

 Back to MessagesMark as UnreadReport SpamDelete
Between You and Bobby Roberts
Bobby Roberts January 27 at 8:19pm Report
Mike, hello and top greetings, we discussed that husker du and none of us are sure, so we are going to ask some other contacts and get back to you on that either way, best wishes and thanks again
Mike Robertson January 27 at 8:34pm
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Goddammit Mike, I really hate you right now. Finding a framed, autographed Joan Jett poster in a dumpster? In my opinion, that makes you the luckiest S.O.B. to walk this miserable planet. If you find an autographed Ace Frehley guitar in there next, keep it to yourself.

    Rock on,
    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It's the 3rd joan Jett autograph I obtained, the only one that's not made out to someone else. (It just says "Love Joan Jett")
    The other two are albums. One of which I gave to an ex, the other, is made out to someone named "Stu"
    I'm wondering if it was "Disco" Stu...

    ReplyDelete